Useful Phrases for Work
* How about never? Is never good for you?
* I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
* Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
* I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
* Ahhh...I see the f*ck-up fairy has visited us again.
* I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
* The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
* I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
* Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
* I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
* What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
* I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
* Thank you.We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
* It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
* Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
* No, my powers can only be used for good.
* I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
* You sound reasonable. Time to up my medication.
* Are you a damn ray of sunshine every day?
* I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
* I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
* I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
* Who me? I just wander from room to room.
* My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!
* It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.
* At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.
Back to the Office Lists Home Page