Streaking at Work
Streaking will be permitted as follows: Female employees will streak on odd days - males on even days. On payday, all employees may streak, subject to the following:
1. Girls who have tattoos on the lower half of their bodies, such as 'sock if to me' or 'what you see is what you get' will not be permitted to streak, due to inspection regulations.
2. Men with tattoos, such as 'let it all hang out' will not be permitted to streak. Also, men with tattoos of butterflies, roses, or elves will streak with females.
3. Girls with bust size larger than 36B must wear a bra while in file area, or around any Xerox machines. Girls smaller than 36B should not try to impress people by wearing a bra.
4. If you streak in any area where food is served, you must wear two hair nets. These will be available in the vending machine by the cafeteria.
5. In the event your physical make-up is such your sex cannot be determined, such as flat chest for girls, or long hair on boys, you must wear a tag stating 'I am a boy' or 'I am a girl'. Tags will be attached on girls with hair pin or paper clip, on boys with rubberband. Please return paper clips and rubber bands to stationary supplies after you finish streaking.
6. Girls may wear jewelry while streaking, but in no event should they bend over to retrieve it should it fall (Due to insurance regulations).
7. No female beyond her seventh month of pregnancy, or those wishing to become pregnant, may streak.
8. No mixed streaking in dark hallways, broom closets, or under desks.
Back to the Office Lists Home Page